The SmileMobile Dental Clinic will be at Evergreen High School and the Olympic Interim Site May 11-13 and 18-20. The team will be able to see babies, children, teens and pregnant/postpartum individuals on Apple Health or uninsured.
Schedule an appointment by calling 888-286-9105.
At the appointment, they may do one or more of the following:
- Dental examination
- Oral health education
- Fluoride varnish
- Simple extraction
- Temporary filling
Due to COVID-19, they will not be doing cleanings or other services that generate aerosols.
Step One: Arrival and Pre-screening for All Appointments
- When you arrive, please wait in your car or identified area and call or text SmileMobile at 206-418-8970.
- A team member will come to you and ask COVID-19 screening questions (i.e. Do you have a cough?) and take your temperature.
- Please disinfect hands with hand sanitizer (provided to you) and put on your mask prior to coming on the van.
- Due to COVID-19, we will schedule one patient at a time.
Step Two: Dental Exam or Treatment Appointment
- Please wear your mask (required for patient and parent/guardian before entering the SmileMobile).
- No hand shaking or physical contact.
- Patient will sit in dental chair and parent/guardian will be asked to sit/stand in designated area.
- Dentist will examine and x-rays will be taken, if needed.
- Treatment will take place (if time allows) or will be scheduled.
- Once scheduled, you should receive confirmation via text message.
Step Three: Following Exam or Treatment
- If needed, the dentist will write a referral.
- Please make sure you have SmileMobile contact information and contact us if you or your child has COVID-19 symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19 within 2 weeks of the dental appointment.
- Following your exam, SmileMobile will send a survey via SurveyMonkey. Please take a moment to fill it out.