A trusted point of contact can make all the difference for families navigating the special education system. Here's how the Special Education Family Liaison can support:
- Guidance through the special education system.
- Collaborative problem-solving with school teams.
- Support during IEP or other meetings upon request.
- Assistance with language barriers.
- Connections to community resources.
For more detailed information, resources like brochures, videos, and presentations are available on our website.
Contact: Ellen Mcguire, firstname.lastname@example.org