Students in our dual language program receive 50% of their instruction in English and 50% in Spanish and are taught by qualified bilingual teachers. The program includes native speakers of English, Spanish and many other languages. Students learn reading and writing in both languages, math in English, and science, social studies and health in Spanish.
Why a Dual-Language Enrichment Program
Dual Language is an academically successful program. Successful graduates achieve two academic grade levels above average.
- Participants attain biliteracy.
- Provides more economic opportunities.
- Develops strong self esteem and confidence.
- Student-centered learning and teaching.
- Learning in Two Languages
- Academic Support for EVERY Student
- Bilingual Buddies
- Uniforms and Student Spirit Wear
- Social Emotional Support
- Highly Trained, Professional Staff